We always promote shows in the city, and we’re huge fans of one happening tonight at the Bagdad! Some alums and friends of the show will be helping out the Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon in “It’s Not Me, It’s You”!
The show will be full of laughs and cringing as brave performers talk about their best (and worst) dating moments that will make you grateful for what you have, and maybe think about some of your own hiccups on the road to eternal love. Miss Sarah Mirk will be on stage, with our buddy (and another former teller) Jimmy Radosta behind the scenes as Producer!
Check out info below and get your tickets now!
• Chelsea Cain, New York Times bestselling author
• Christine McKinley, musician/writer
• Scott Poole, house poet on OPB’s “Live Wire!”
• Seth Walker, storyteller
• Sarah Wexler, journalist and author of “Awful First Dates”
• Kevin Sampsell, author/editor/publisher
• CM Hall, political activist and ASL interpreter
• Sarah Mirk and Alison Hallett, journalists
WHAT: It’s Not Me, It’s You: Stories from the Dark Side of Dating
WHEN: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 (doors 6pm, show 7-9pm)
WHERE: Bagdad Theater, 3702 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland
TICKETS: $20 at the door or $18 in advance from CascadeTickets.com and the Bagdad box office. All advance ticketholders are entered in a drawing for fabulous door prizes. Proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon, which works to keep Oregon a pro-choice state.